These Terms and Conditions apply regarding the use of “TaskQue”. By accessing and using the services, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service. Please read this Terms and Conditions document carefully before accessing or using this website. If you do not wish to be bound by any of these Terms and Conditions, you must refrain from using this website.
Individuals or enterprises who make use of this website in a way that does, or could disgrace our service, damage our reputation, or otherwise violate these Terms and Conditions, TaskQue has a right to suspend or terminate those accounts without any prior notice.
TaskQue can update and amend the Terms and Conditions from time to time without any prior notice. Continued use of the service after any such amendments shall be comprised of your consent to such amendments. Please regularly review the most current version of the Terms and Conditions which are currently available at our Terms and Conditions page
- TaskQue is not directed to children under the age of 13. TaskQue prohibits registration by and will not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. This requirement is available at points of data collection within TaskQue, such as account information and registration for services.
- To sign-up on TaskQue, you must provide a valid email address, and password.
- Upon registering with TaskQue, you guarantee that all the information provided by you is accurate, does not impersonate anyone, and will not mislead the audience. TaskQue reserves the right to terminate your account on finding out that information provided is incorrect.
- TaskQue's free account should be used according to the stated terms. In case your free account has ended, you will have to upgrade to any of TaskQue's premium accounts to continue using the service.
- TaskQue will not be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from your failure to comply with your account security conditions. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your login credentials and for any activities or actions going on your account. TaskQue advises you to use a "strong" password (passwords should be a combination of upper and lower case letters, numbers and symbols) for your account security.
- TaskQue will not be legally responsible for the security of your username and password, you will be solely responsible to inform TaskQue if you think that your TaskQue's username and password has been stolen or is being used by any unauthorized person. However, TaskQue is not legally responsible for any loss, damage or obligations when it comes to the security of your TaskQue's account or password.
- TaskQue will not be legally responsible for your usage of the services or for any content accessed or made available to others through your account (even if that content is accessed or made available by others). You will take the responsibility of all risks attached with the services and any content accessed or made available to others through your account. You will be held legally responsible for your usage of the services or for any such content.
- You must comply with the Terms and Conditions of TaskQue in order to use and access services provided by TaskQue. If you violate these Terms and conditions, you will no longer be allowed to access the services and TaskQue reserves the right to terminate your ability to access or use the services at any time without giving any prior notice.
- Services provided by TaskQue can only be used for legal and intended purposes. If evidences of services other than those specified is found, will lead to the suspension or termination of your TaskQue account. Use of services for any illegal or unauthorized purpose, including copyrights violation is not allowed.
- Services provided by TaskQue should not be used in a way that is detrimental to the operation of the services or the access or use of the services by anyone else. This restriction applies to any use that hinders or attempts to hinder with the routine operations of the services, including by hacking, deleting, augmenting or altering the services or any content.
- TaskQue holds the right (but not the obligation) in its sole discretion to refuse or remove any content that is available through the services which is unlawful, offensive, harmful, inaccurate, or otherwise inappropriate or deceptive.
- Through TaskQue, you must not upload post, host, transmit or otherwise make available to others unsolicited messages through the services.
- Upon termination of your TaskQue's account, all data/information will be deleted from the database.
- You must refrain from posting any such materials or software that contains viruses, trojans, worms or are corrupt, as they may limit, interrupt or suspend your access to the TaskQue.
- Posting, broadcasting or any illegal, explicit, offensive, pornographic, patent content or any similar material from TaskQue's platform is forbidden. TaskQue possess the right to remove such content and such action might lead to the account suspension or termination.
- You must acknowledge that TaskQue does not guarantee the security of your data over the internet, as the servers are beyond our controls. However, we can ensure that all your personal information would be protected. TaskQue takes best measuring efforts for the safety and security of your entire information.
- Services provided by TaskQue are based on “As Is / As Available” without any kind of assurance or condition, whether it would be of any state or indirect. Other than that, it also includes, but is not restricted to the indirect guarantee of accessibility, preciseness, consistency, suitability, and non-breach. TaskQue makes no claim to meet users' requirement.
- TaskQue might limit your download or bandwidth capacity to keep up with the operating performance.
- In accordance with the Term and conditions, you must agree that any legal action will be put forward against you in case you have violated any Terms and Conditions and the matter will be taken in the court of law.
TaskQue respects the privacy of our valued users, and takes all measures to give them a protected and secured connection. In case of any query regarding Terms and Conditions of TaskQue, please email us at: [email protected]taskque.com